A - TERMS OF SERVICE
We are not responsible for any improper use of the Traffic-Masters service, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through Traffic-Masters are subject to the terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms and all contents in Traffic-Masters. Furthermore, your advertising page must comply fully with the following conditions:
- All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
- Visitors will only be tracked / logged by Google Analytics.
- Traffic-Masters WILL NOT accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate. The following are examples of the type of sites we WILL NOT deliver visitors to:
* Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or ANY form of illegal activity or material, etc.
- Traffic-Masters does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. Traffic-Masters does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website using Google Analytics. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
- Traffic-Masters' Terms of Service, FAQs and pricing of traffic plans can change at anytime without prior notice.
- In no event shall Traffic-Masters be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Traffic-Masters traffic services.
- Traffic-Masters holds the right to show at least 1 banner advertisement along with your site to maintain the low priced traffic plans.
- Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Traffic-Masters that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 24 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
- Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date. We can also not guarantee that your traffic will be delivered within the time span you specify as visitors depend on amount available on our network at that time. We do guarantee that we will continue running your campaign until all visitors purchased are sent.
- Traffic-Masters cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
- Traffic-Masters will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. Traffic-Masters will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
- Traffic-Masters will not be responsible for incorrect URL's. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. Traffic-Masters will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake. URLS cannot be changed after creation, you understand that you need to reorder.
- In no event shall Traffic-Masters be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if Traffic-Masters has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that Traffic-Masters DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES OR SIGNUPS.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Traffic-Masters and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf Traffic-Masters and the client both agree to use Google Analytics.
- Traffic-Masters is not liable to cover any shortfall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. Traffic-Masters is neither liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered occasionally. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
- Traffic-Masters traffic plans last for 30 days after creation. No refund for traffic or money will be entertained for clients who fail to understand this.
- Traffic-Masters stats will be kept on our servers for one week after the campaign has finished. There after it will be deleted to save server resources. It is the responsibility of the customer to tally the traffic stats with his own server stats and report any discrepancy before the Traffic-Masters stats are deleted.
B - REFUND POLICY
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase on unused products (traffic campaigns or credits). Monetary reimbursement will be made via refund through your method of payment or in-store credit based on the choice of the consumer. Product (traffic plan) that has been created is not eligible for any refund. Orders made via crypto currency cannot be refunded.
Our company reserves the right to deny future orders from customers in which a refund has been processed.
At Traffic Masters, accessible from https://staging-wwwtrafficmastersnet.kinsta.cloud
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Traffic Masters needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Traffic Masters permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Traffic Masters legitimate interests
- Traffic Masters needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Traffic Masters follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Traffic Masters uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Traffic Masters has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Traffic Masters does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.