Frequently Asked Questions
All visitors served from our platform are real people who are currently browsing millions of websites that we have direct access to. Our publisher network consists of an extremely large network of websites, app developers and social media influencers.
We offer six different options for advertising your website.
- Adult Visitors - Target visitors surfing on adult related websites and networks. These visitors are for any advertisers looking to promote content that is not suitable for under 18s.
- Alexa Visitors - Improve your websites alexa.com rank by boosting your visitor rate from desktop and mobile devices that are alexa friendly and have their toolbar installed.
- Mobile Visitors - Mobile advertising has over taken 50% of all digital AD spending. Tap into our cell network and target visitors from iOS and Android.
- Premium Visitors - Similar to our regular visitors only using our more advanced AD servers. Fully registered in Google Analytics and other third party tracking platforms.
- Regular Visitors - A mix of both desktop and mobile devices, target your visitors by location, state and demographic. Visits are served via full page pop under advertising.
- Social Visitors - Thanks to our network of social influencers we can now directly target visitors from platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Reddit and StumbleUpon.
We have split our inventory into 250 different demographics to make it easier for advertisers to pick a visitor type that best matches their website. If you are unsure about what type of visitor you need then we recommend a service like Quantcast or Alexa's site info page.
Our time span feature allows you to select how long you would like your campaign to run for.
Example: 10,000 visits with a 30 day time span would equal around 330 visitors per day.
Selecting this option will automatically renew your campaign every 30 days. Perfect for advertisers who wish to have non stop targeted visitors constantly visiting their website. Payment will be taken via PayPal or your Credit Card if you have selected Stripe as your payment method.
We aim to start campaigns the same working day, on average you should have access to your cPanel and start receiving visitors within an hour!
Yes, you will be able to monitor and control your campaign from within your own dashboard at any time.
We use our own dashboard and bit.ly tracking. For Google Analytics users please order from our Social Media, Mobile or Premium Visitors. Due to the nature of pop under advertising, our Regular, Adult and Alexa visitors will not be fully logged by Google Analytics and other third party tracking applications.
Changing URL after your campaign has been approved will cause your order to be placed back into a queue to be reviewed by our account managers before going live. This may take up-to 24 hours in extreme cases.
If your time span has not been met this could be due to a number of reasons. Other advertisers may be targeting the same inventory as yourself, or in some cases (state targeting) we do not have enough reach for your campaign to finish on time. Your advertising campaign will continue to run until all visitors are delivered however.